contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Learning English text in narrative, news item, descriptive, spoof, hortatory, review, and other types with generic structure and language features
Types of Text

Have you ever been chased by goat? It is an unforgettable incident for me.

This incident happened when I want to go my friend’s house. It was about four years ago. After school, I went back home and walked together with my friends. They were Titin and Rika. We walked slowly and we were happy to walk together. We enjoyed it until we arrived in a place and we didn’t aware with this place.

When I and fiends talked about our experience we laughed together. But suddenly we looked three goats in front of us. We were afraid and decided to walk back. But they followed us. Looking this condition, I and my friends run and run in hurry and fast. After a while, I looked at back but I didn’t see my friends. I was so afraid because this place is so quite. I still run until I saw my friend’s house in front of me. With strong power I run and run until I reached it. When I came to her house she and her mother laughed. They knew what just happened to me. I just smiled and of course I was so shy.

From this incident, we must be careful and aware about the condition or situation of any area. Unless, you will get problem like I have.

0

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
TopOfBlogs Academics blogs @Submit!-FREE Promotion blogarama - the blog directory Blog Directory

Links

Followers

TEXT CATEGORIES