contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Learning English text in narrative, news item, descriptive, spoof, hortatory, review, and other types with generic structure and language features
Types of Text

I was a student of elementary school when I got a feeling, love. I was 12 years old when I felt it. It made my thought got problem. I could not hold that feeling. You know why?. May be because I was child and I studied in islamic school. That feeling had not to come in my heart.

Everyday my classmates talked about us. it made me so shy. I always smiled when I met him. One day, one of my best friend told him about my feeling. I was so angry about that. He told my best friend that he just wanted to be my friend not more. My love was only for me. He didn’t love me like I loved him. He didn’t hear and answer my heart and my feeling. My best friend supported me and advised me that love must not die.

After that time, we were friend. And one day I met my best friend with him. They sat and looked so romantic. Knowing this, I was so sad. I just knew about something that made so surprise. My best friend loved him too. And after that time I felt broken heart and so sad when I knew about it.

My best friend knew about it. She said to me, “Sorry”. She told me that actually she didn’t love him. She always considered me as her best friend. She didn’t want to break our best relationship because of a boy.

Finally, I and my best friend forgot about that experience that would make our relationship broken. Then I and my first love were a friend not more

0

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
TopOfBlogs Academics blogs @Submit!-FREE Promotion blogarama - the blog directory Blog Directory

Links

Followers

TEXT CATEGORIES