contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Learning English text in narrative, news item, descriptive, spoof, hortatory, review, and other types with generic structure and language features
Types of Text

Understanding some one text types is about experiences to read. You will not able to understand what the writer means if you’re not usually reading and I mean read everything.

The reading culture must be create from the beginning, like my son. I always try to make him learn something new by reading anything. It is not easy at the first time and I admitted that in Indonesia reading culture still very low. They like watching television or hearing radio for grabbing the information. Internet, blog ? It is still not too familiar for some peoples. That’s why I try to change from my self and my family to learn reading anything and about any kind of information. For example this website http://understandingtext.blogspot.com, I like the articles and motivating the reader to understand the kind of text.

Want to write ? Yes, we must learn to read first and then you can write something good and better late than never try to do to read. And also if you want to be a good writer, you will need a lot of time to read especially your topic going to write, because if not you will get stuck at the middle of your text.

0

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
TopOfBlogs Academics blogs @Submit!-FREE Promotion blogarama - the blog directory Blog Directory

Links

Followers

TEXT CATEGORIES