contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Learning English text in narrative, news item, descriptive, spoof, hortatory, review, and other types with generic structure and language features
Types of Text

This is my body. God gives me a prefect body. I am a beautiful creature and have complete parts of body.
In my head, there is a brain. I use it to think, learn and to be creative. I have two ears in the both sides of my head to hear. and listen. I have two eyes to watch. I can see anything with my eyes. I have a sharp nose to smell something. I can smell flowers and perfumed which I like. I have a mouth to speak and there is a tongue inside of my mouth to taste food.
In the lower part, I have two functional hands. They are also the main part of my body. I can do anything using my hands.
In the button of my body, there are legs. They are the foundation of my body. I use them to walk, go to school, cinema, park, zoo, and other favorite places. I love my body.

0

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
TopOfBlogs Academics blogs @Submit!-FREE Promotion blogarama - the blog directory Blog Directory

Links

Followers

TEXT CATEGORIES