contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Learning English text in narrative, news item, descriptive, spoof, hortatory, review, and other types with generic structure and language features
Types of Text

My Hobby in Collecting Stamps

Hobby is different from work because it is done to get rid of the boredom and to refresh one’s mind after exhausting physical or mental work. There are many kinds of hobby but my hobby is stamps collecting

I started collecting stamp in my childhood and gradually I developed my hobby. Now I exchange stamps with my friends and make purchases even in the market. I have also joined a number of philatelic societies.

Thus I have collected about three thousands stamps of different countries and various denominations. Most of this stamps are a rare variety and I have arranged them in a number of albums in a systematic manner.

I have stamps which delineate great men of history, a country’s historical events, flora and fauna, achievement in different fields, etc. Some stamps depict great festivals or International days and events.

I spend my leisure time among my lovely stamps and forget all worries of the world for a moment.

0

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
TopOfBlogs Academics blogs @Submit!-FREE Promotion blogarama - the blog directory Blog Directory

Links

Followers

TEXT CATEGORIES