contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Learning English text in narrative, news item, descriptive, spoof, hortatory, review, and other types with generic structure and language features
Types of Text

I am so glad that today is over. So many things have gone wrong!
For some reason I did not sleep a wink last night. I was very tired when Mum called me this morning. I fell asleep again until Mum called me again. That snooze made me late.
I did not have time for breakfast. I was starving as I ran to catch the school bus. I just missed it. Mum had to drive me to school. She was late for an important meeting and she was furious with me. She scolded me for being late.
I got to school on time. The teacher asked us to hand in our essays. My essays was not in my bag. I had forgotten to put it in my bag the night before. I usually check my bag in the morning. I did not do this because I was late. I had to write an extra essay as a punishment.
After the PE lesson I did not tie my shoelace properly. I tripped over it and fell down the stairs. I hurt my knee and had to have a bandage on it.What a terrible day! I hope that I have a much better one tomorrow.

0

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
TopOfBlogs Academics blogs @Submit!-FREE Promotion blogarama - the blog directory Blog Directory

Links

Followers

TEXT CATEGORIES